Makeup Models

Makeup Models
Makeup on my models

Halloween makeup

Halloween makeup
Makeup I did for a Halloween party I went to

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pink Scene Brows/Single for Valentine's Day look

Pictures: https://www.makeupbee.com/look.php?look_id=26905&qb_lookid=26905&qb_uid=446&qbt=userlooks
Partly inspired by Jeffree Star's dramatic pink brows. Yes, this was my valentine's look (because I'm single and don't have to go anywhere) I used the same pink lipstick used on lips for the brows winged eyeliner so it would match. Set them with pink shadow. I used goldy-yellow shadow on lids, lined waterline and tightlined top and put on mascara. I highlighted the inner corners ans cupids bow with a shimmery white eyeshadow. For the face I concealed blemishes and set with powder, put a light blush on, contoured cheek bones and jawline, and highlighted high points on the face

No comments:

Post a Comment