Makeup Models

Makeup Models
Makeup on my models

Halloween makeup

Halloween makeup
Makeup I did for a Halloween party I went to

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Makeup College

Okay, so, I have to save up from now on... I need a new camera, laptop (preferably one with a web cam), and just the funds for college this coming year. The college I'm looking at only cost $1,398 (I think if I remember right) and that includes all fees and supplies for it (except the camera and laptop). It's online so no travel or boarding (idk what else to call it) fees. But this also means I need space to download their stuff as well as upload my finished assignments to it, which is where the laptop comes in, and the good ones cost in the $2,000+ range. Also I will need a new camera to take good pictures of the makeup I do as picture quality effects the grade. Good ones are in the $300+ range. Plus I will need more makeup, and models. I have quite a few female friends who have agreed to be models, but I need guys as well, and I want a wide range of skin tones/textures, face/eye shapes to work with so I get plenty of experience with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment