Makeup Models

Makeup Models
Makeup on my models

Halloween makeup

Halloween makeup
Makeup I did for a Halloween party I went to

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tom-Boy to Disney Princess: This and other Makeup Looks On Their Way

"Popper" to Princess
The almost six year old little sister of a friend of mine won't be able to have a birthday party this year, so my frieand decided that for her sister's birthday she will dress up as Beauty And The Beast's Princess Belle. And guess who she asked to help her make the transformation? That's right! Me, the "makeup artist"! I am so excited to be apart of this experience!

Spring Flowers and Collabaration
I asked YouTuber Emy (EmyExtasy) to do a collab tutorial with me and we decided to "take on topic spring flowers"! I will be doing a Sakora/Cherry Blossom inspired look, and Emy is doing a Daisy inspired look! I started getting things together about a month ago and then dicovered the camera I had intended on using had the wrong type of video file and it won't work with Windows Movie Maker, which is the only thing I have to edit the videos. So I had to find the other camera, which we don't use often because the flash broke and it likes to mix up the order of the pictures, but does, however have the right file type for WMM. But that one did not have any room on the memory stick. And this particular type of memory stick is very hard to find, especially for a good price. So a week ago my parents went out and bought me one! =D But I still need florecent lights! I've been trying to find them since I started this, but haven't found any yet... =C
Check out my makeup YouTube channel and subscribe to keep "posted" on my new videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/HopeMaycupHelloKitty

Other Beauty News...
I just got a bunch of makeup and makeup tools recently. Epic Things: e.l.f. makeup brushes, N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup foundation, N.Y.C. Long Wearing Nail Enamel, N.Y.C. Ultra Moist Lip Wear, N.Y.C. Cover Stick concealer, Wet n Wild Mega Slicks lipgloss, Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeliner, Wet n Wild Silk Finnish lipstick, The Color Workshop Complete Mobile cosmetic compact, Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner, L.A. Colors Eyliner & Eyeshadow Dual Pencil.
I did a tutorial of the look Amy Lee wears in the music video for Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence. I'm also going to be doing another Amy Lee inspired look and a Mona Lisa look!

Tips of the Day...
Be sure to wash all your makeup off the end of the day and keep well hydrated during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment