Makeup Models

Makeup Models
Makeup on my models

Halloween makeup

Halloween makeup
Makeup I did for a Halloween party I went to

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blue Eyeshadow look

Pictures: https://www.makeupbee.com/look.php?look_id=26162&qb_lookid=26905&qb_uid=446&qbt=userlooks
For the eyes I used a blue and an almost skin colored creme pigments (actually from a Halloween makeup kit I bought at CVS this year) as a base and blended them together in the middle. Then I used a black liner in the outer v to about the half way point in my crease. I then used a blue eyeshadow to set the blue section and blend it out. Then I took a white shadow and used it on the remainder of my lid to soften the colors I would be placing on top of it, and on the inner corner to brighten this area. Then I took a yellow and patted it over the white on my lid. Then did the same with a pink shadow. I then tightlined the top and bottom lashes and put on some mascara. For the face I just concealed any blemishes and set it by patting a face powder on the areas I concealed and dusted it all over my face with a face brush. Then I put a soft blush on my cheeks. Then I contoured my cheeks, the sides of my face a little, and my jawline. I also highlighted the high points of my face with a white shadow. For the lips I put on a sheer pink gloss, patted a plumb-ey lipstick over it, and put a little icy pink gloss in the center on my lips. I also highlighted my cupids bow with a little white shadow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment